Design Patent Application
A Design Patent protects the unique visual elements of an object. Whereas filing a Design Patent Application gives your design "patent pending" status, an issued Design Patent grants you the right to prevent anyone else from making, selling, using or importing objects with your design. A U.S. Registered Patent Attorney/Agent can prepare your Design Patent Application today.
Services offered and provided by law firm Classic Counsel, P.C.†, subject to conflict check and Limited Scope of Engagement.
- Compilation of your application
- Convert your figures to formal drawnings
- Electronic filing with the USPTO
- Patent pending status
- Attorney prepares application
- Services provided by Classic Counsel, P.C.†
from$995+ government fee
- Only minutes to complete the online questionnaire
- You provide your figures for the application
- Electronic filing of your application with the USPTO
U.S. Government fees
- Micro entities $190.00
- Small entities$380.00
- Large entities $760.00
Optional Services (additional fees apply)
Design Patent Search
Rush Service - one (1) week turnaround time $399.00
Services provided by law firm Classic Counsel, P.C.†
Disclaimer: Trademarks On Call is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or a law firm. Trademarks On Call does not provide legal advice. The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.