A trademark search allows you to determine whether your trademark is available for registration. Prior to you spending time and money applying for a federal trademark, conduct a search for marks that could potentially block or conflict with your trademark.
Services offered and provided by law firm Classic Counsel, P.C.†, subject to conflict check and Limited Scope of Engagement.
- Search of USPTO for active federal trademarks
- Search of USPTO for inactive federal trademarks
- Search of USPTO for pending trademark applications
- Search results emailed to you within days
- Services provided by Classic Counsel, P.C.†
Services provided by law firm Classic Counsel, P.C.†
Disclaimer: Trademarks On Call is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or a law firm. Trademarks On Call does not provide legal advice. The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.