U.S. Copyright Registration
Copyrights protect original works of authorship, for example books, songs and photographs. With a U.S. federal copyright registration, you not only control who can copy, use and distribute your work, but you can enforce your copyright in federal court.
Services offered and provided by law firm Classic Counsel, P.C.†, subject to conflict check and Limited Scope of Engagement.
- Preparation of your federal copyright application
- Electronic filing of your federal copyright application
- Proof of delivery to the Copyright Office
- Copyright Office issues Certificate of Registration
- Managed by copyright attorney
- Services provided by Classic Counsel, P.C.†
$149+ government fee
U.S. Government Fees
- Single Application (single author, same claimant, one work, not for hire) $35.00
- Standard Application (all other filings) $55.00
Disclaimer: Trademarks On Call is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or a law firm. Trademarks On Call does not provide legal advice. The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.