Need Help?

  • Telephone


Cancelled Trademark RefilingStep 1 / 9

Enter your trademark or service mark
Please enter the cancelled trademark name you wish to refile.
Enter your trademark Serial Number or Registration Number
If your trademark was filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), it was assigned a serial number. If your trademark was registered with the USPTO, it was assigned a registration number. If you don't know your serial or registration number, call us at 240-744-4614 and we can help you figure it out.

Notice: By filling out this form, you represent that you have legal authority as the owner or legal representative of the owner to act with respect to the trademark identified above.

Services provided by law firm Classic Counsel, P.C.†, subject to conflict check.